Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing


As I was browsing through my files in the hopes of cleaning up, I came across the image above and then I remembered I saved it last year when I browsed updates on Col. Ariel Querubin. I was moved by this image - "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." It had an impact on me, moreso that a military personnel like him was the one holding the sign.

Like many others, he was not able to fathom any of the bullshit anymore. The only difference is that he spoke up and expressed his sentiments and chose to do it in a bigger way. He risked a lot of what he is and who he is just to be able to try and get the message across. Now, Col. Ariel Querubin is running for a senatorial seat. I hope he wins if it means that he would not stop trying getting the message across - that it's now a high time for everyone to wake up and begin the chain of changes for the country. The current campaigns and call for action are signs of the supposed "changes" and in my heart I wish they are not just a fad.

Trillanes was a fad and now where is he?

Shine on and be happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    kindly update my feed url on your bloglist to this:
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/enjayneer

    Because the old feed url is not working anymore.

    Thanks

    -enJAYneer-
    JAYtography: An Online Travelogue

    ReplyDelete