Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Of Slumdogs and Poop



The other night, instead of spending Saturday getting intoxicated, my partner and I decided to just watch DVD's and pig out at home. After all, we were bracing ourselves with the new and happy responsibility of having to tend for an incoming grade 1 student who runs around the house like a mini tornado.

This night we watched Slumdog Millionaire. Yes, i just watched it the other night. There was a part where Jamal decided to jump in a puddle of poop just to be able to get out of the makeshift toilet and see his celebrity idol. Haha. Remember that scene? Anyway, boyfie asked "Would you do that - jump in a puddle of poop if it was Maynard you would have to see? (Maynard being Maynard James Keenan of my ever fave A Perfect Circle)" I replied a big fat " Ha ha ha, I'm not that desperate of a fan. I am not THAT fanatic".

As the movie came to a close and they ran a clip of that scene again, I asked him " Would you do the same thing he did if it was me you're about to see?" He replied " Ha ha ha, I'm not THAT fanatic". Hehehehehehehe.

Shine on and be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment