Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just One of 'em Days




Kakaloka!

I've been feeling weird these past few days. Joseph comments I have not been smiling and that I was not my usual self. Main culprit: I overshot on my budget...well, not really. Rather, I was expecting a soundy "kaching" and unforch, it didn't land on my hands. (To client: I heytchu!).

Just a while ago, my co-worker and I discussed money, or the lack thereof. I told her that it's these days when you just have the super urge to buy lots of stuff, everything you see is eye candy and sumptuous food never fails to tease your palate and the more you fantasize of them, the more you feel grumpy because you know you can't have them just yet. I've been thinking of buying this and that shoes, getting a haircut or curl my hair, purchasing new jeans, coloring my hair a different tone, getting my son new kicks, etc... What's offbeat is that I know for sure that when I have my pockets and wallet refilled (in a few days), I will forget all these urges and cravings. What gives?!

Upon reaching work last night (yes, I am on the graveyard shift and no, I am not in a call center - I may be a security guard, hehe), Joseph texted something like "it's days like these we know we're alive because we are undergoing some adjustments and bits of challenges". It's when I realized that it's just one of 'em days where the stars and the planets do not conspire for you to have your way and shit does NOT happen everyday.

Shine on and be happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi there... thanks for adding me in ur blogroll.. cant fine my link though.. hehe..
    i will add u up too....
    keep in touch..
    see yah..

    -enJAYneer-
    JAYtography: An Online Travelogue

    ReplyDelete