Friday, March 13, 2009

free me from my own thoughts


last night, i kept on asking big dinosaur for tales. i wanted him to tell me stories from his past as i go to sleep. he did so. my mind drifted towards where his stories came from and i fell asleep - very much like a child being lulled. hah!

he is a good story teller. his songs, although not really that appreciated much yet, are evidences that he knows what to say to send what he felt or feels. it's one reason why i was smitten by him. i remember when he sent me a cd of their songs. two songs made me cry - (loser me, i know!) i felt the pain, the longing, and the hope he had imbued in them.

this morning he asked me why i wanted him to keep on telling me stories. i paused for a moment and then said "i just wanted to go on a vacation - from my own thoughts even for a while"...

he said "you must be tired, don't worry, i'll go travel for you"





music: purple, skunk anansie
weather: wet
hair: tied up


Shine on and be happy!!!


image: thanks to google.

1 comment:

  1. life partners should be like this...to pick you up when you're down.and not to pick on you when you're down!

    best regards, chel

    ReplyDelete